Inspirational product design eMagazine
1. Apple Dish Drainer – cool one although it does not have Apple iPhone included
2. Tessellated Dish Dryer by Matias Conti – oceanic inspired
3. Boon Grass drying rack - BPA free plastic and made to hold all those little fiddly bits you use to feed babies and toddlers that fall through a regular drying rack.
4. Self-Drying Dishware by Ernest Perera addresses the problem of too-full dish rack.
5. Perera’s system of flexible racks – makes it easy to take out the ones you need for a particular occassion and then tuck them away when they are not in use.
6. The Herb & Spice rack by Ran Shnaper does not let go off the wastewater that trickles after washing the dishes. It directs the wastewater into the herb section to grow herbs or spices, such as mint, lemon verbena or thyme.
7. Trio Dish Drier by Jordan Bailey as #6 have same functionality diffrent design.
8. It’s a dish drying rack and plant watering system in one. Place the wet products on the rack to dry and the drips fall into the plant to get their daily water supply. Product can hold dishes and utensils for up to two place settings.