Inspirational product design eMagazine
1. Burst Fruit Bowl (29$)
3. Apple calendar – one apple per day – after you remove one apple from the tube and eat it, the rest of the apples will move down and reveal today’s date. At the end of the month, the tube is refilled with 31, 30 or 28 apples.
4. The Alessi Mediterraneo Fruit Bowl (find it on Amazon)
5. Candle Dish by Willem Noyons (available on Amazon)
When the last apple is eaten, just flip it over, arrange a few candles, and your fruit centerpiece become a striking, almost eerie, candelabra. Filled with white tapers, it’s modern elegance, but pop in a different color and the dripping wax will certainly punch it up a little.—Leah Konen
6. Euro Starburst Fruit Bowl (28$)
9. Earth Fruit Bowl
10. Ring Fruit Bowl
11. Fruit Stack – Vertical storage.
12. Fruit Slide
13. Bottomless Fruit Bowl – available here.
15. Origami bowl designed by Bleijh design studio.
16. Hollowware designed by Kim Buck of Denmark – Foil Balloon Inspired Fruit Bow
Pistachio is playful and practical solution for serving nuts and olives – Just split the pistachio in two by taking the top off, providing your guests with an empty bowl ready to receive discarded pits and shells.
Just serve and watch everybody go nuts for the Pistachio
Pistachio is now on PRE-SELL on our store; $22.99 includes FREE shipping worldwide!